Revelationz - CabalSEA Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revelationz - CabalSEA Guild

http://revelationz-sg.blogspot.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pking those who pked us and other issues (Read UP) 10/03/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nitevortex
Admin

Male Number of posts : 74
IGN (In Game Nickname) : nitevortex
Cabal Class : Blader
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Pking those who pked us and other issues (Read UP) 10/03/08 Empty
PostSubject: Pking those who pked us and other issues (Read UP) 10/03/08   Pking those who pked us and other issues (Read UP) 10/03/08 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:31 pm

I would like to address this issue since it was brought up in the guild. Do understand that we are still fairly new in the game and I do not wish to provoke any guild to the extend that we are KOS (Killed On Sight). I do not wish that it will happen to us. It will sure make yourself emotional, thus you might just give up playing.

But how can Revelationz bring hope to darkness. We must first level our characters up to high levels. Without have high levels, we cant bring hope to those who are pked. If you think that by the time i am high level, I wont be afraid of being pked. Then sadly to say, you might have join the wrong guild. This guild is more of a community of cabal players who wish to play together and have cabal fun together. Its true we will be in nation wars in future but as for guild wars, I do not wish Revelationz to be involve. We were suppose to be in an alliance called CDI, but I have spoken to the rest and advice we keep this alliance disbanded at the moment else it will affect everyone. Why? if you haven't heard, Celetrial Beings are anti-CDI. They might jus KOS those in CDI.

Next comes the issue of Green and White Servers, do try to stay in green servers. Green servers are mainly non pk servers meaning if anyone pk you, they will suffer a heavy honor points loss which is very important. Recently Latten and I faced a pker in a pk server and unless you are like me not irritated by this kind of people, you will most likely crap in guild chat. Anyway, the pker logic is this, everytime 'her' nickname turns white color, 'she' will pk someone as it is a pk server. DO UNDERSTAND I can only agree with her as its true about this. In my prev MMORPG, World of Warcraft, it works like that.

Next come the Guild Chat, I have seen many people have joined our guild, which is good. But rem the guild chat currently is the only way I can reach you guys as the guild notice is not up and running and the board function is not up too. Therefore keep yourself updated in this forum. Guild chat is meant for everyone to chat, but try not to sell things in there. You can actually ask if anyone wans it but not 'selling item pls pm me'. This gives of the wrong meaning.

Next comes the Guild Groups in there, Currently I have made countries groups because I just need to know who comes from which country, rest assure that this ranking system is not perm. I will be looking into the ranking system. I will be also looking for a Malaysia Guild Officer as it will be easier if someone is based in that country. As for Singapore Guild officer, there will be one too. Officer Application is purely performance based and chosen by GM and Vice GM.

I hope I did address everyone's concern

-nitevortex-
Back to top Go down

Pking those who pked us and other issues (Read UP) 10/03/08
Page 1 of 1