Revelationz - CabalSEA Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revelationz - CabalSEA Guild

http://revelationz-sg.blogspot.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Force Blader Magic Skills for BM1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixDays

Male Number of posts : 1
IGN (In Game Nickname) : SixDays
Cabal Class : Force Blader
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Force Blader Magic Skills for BM1 Empty
PostSubject: Force Blader Magic Skills for BM1   Force Blader Magic Skills for BM1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:59 am

Because a number of people in the guild doesn't know or realised much of this, I shall post it here for new Force Bladers to come =)

For BM1, Force Blader seems to be the 'best'. In BM1, not only attack, defence, attack and defence rate increases, but magic skills has also became automatic buffs for FB.

The magic skills I'm talking about are those terra arrows, aqua blast etc.

So what buff will they give? Here's a rundown:

Terra(Stone): Defence
Aqua(Water): HP and MP
Wind: Attack and Defence Rate
Fire/Ice/Lightning: Attack

So basically, the magic skills you should get are: Terra(Stone), Aqua(Water), Wind and Lightning/Ice/Fire(I would recommend Lightning, since it has the highest attack power among the 3)

As your magic rank level increases, which allows you to get higher level magic attacks, I recommend getting the higher ones, IF, you have the money. If you're afraid of using too much money, you could actually skip one 'level' of the magic skills (I used magic arrows(novice), then 'upgrade' to blasts (apprentice), skipped lance(regular), and slowly get my cannons(expert) )

Another tip: Try to train your magic rank as well beyond Expert, as from A. Expert onwards, you get very good debuffing skills like Enveration that gives you an advantage over dungeon bosses if they are extremely strong (Not to mention using Field of Enveration max during PvP... Imagine how many levels your opponent(s) has dropped if it was successful Laughing)

That's all, happy gaming, see ya in CABAL =)

Cheers
Six
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritualhopeoflight.blogspot.com

Force Blader Magic Skills for BM1
Page 1 of 1